Senior Network Engineer
Highly self-motivated senior level network engineer who is looking to become a member of a fast paced/high-performance team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to run customer engagements from inception to completion (Including design, configuration, implementation, etc.)
- Extensive design & implementation experience of Cisco routers & switches including the following:
- EIGRP, OSFP, RIP, BGP, HSRP, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP), Dynamic ARP Inspection, DHCP Snooping, IGMP, PIM, NTP & other commonly used networking protocols.
- T1, T3, frame relay, MPLS, & ISDN
- Extensive design & implementation experience of Cisco IP Telephony solutions & VOIP including:
- Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Unified Contact Center Express (IPCC Express)
- Voice gateways (MGCP, H.323, SCCP)(Analog & ISDN signaling)
- Layer 2 & Layer 3 QOS
- Knowledge and experience configuring Cisco Pix & ASA security appliances.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) (CCIE is plus)
- Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP) or equivalent experience
- Associates degree in Information Technology
- Strong communication skills
- 4+ years of experience implementing Cisco LAN/WAN infrastructures
- 2+ years of experience implementing Cisco IP Telephony solutions
- Must be able to provide transportation when visiting customer sites
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging environment and want to be part of a winning IT team, please email your resume to us at email@example.com, or fax it to us at 631.468.5751.