Converged Technology Group: Hybrid Cloud Solutions are Driving Business Innovation
Managed Services Partner to Host a Live Long Island Event Exploring Underlying Technologies that Form the Foundation for Hybrid Cloud Strategies
ISLANDIA, NY, May 12, 2015 – With pressure mounting to “do more with less,” the idea of migrating business-critical workloads to the cloud is an attractive one. However, when faced with a myriad of questions about reliability, security, total cost of acquisition (for private cloud) or cumulative operating expenses (for public or hybrid cloud), even the most savvy IT pros are finding “What kind of cloud model to adopt?” a complex question. According to Converged Technology Group (www.convergedtechgroup.com), an award-winning Managed Services Partner (MSP) serving clients throughout the Northeast, a hybrid cloud strategy may be the best fit.
“In cloud computing, there is no such thing as ‘one size fits all,’ though a hybrid cloud strategy is one many companies agree gives them the best of all worlds,” says Leo E. Galletta, President and CEO, Converged Technology Group. “Making the move to the cloud – public, private or hybrid – requires a strategy that’s tailor-made for the organization the cloud will ultimately support. Developing the right strategy requires a thorough understanding of the specific workloads within that organization that are best suited for a cloud environment, the changes that must be made within the client’s own data center to maximize performance and mitigate risk, and which tier-one solutions are best suited to create the underlying infrastructure that will form the foundation for the cloud environment. That’s why Converged Technology Group invests in live events and, when engaged, an intensely consultative experience to help IT pros thoroughly evaluate the options that are right for their specific circumstances and create an effective migration strategy that will deliver the agility, price-performance and security advantages they wanted when they first considered cloud computing.”
A Long Island Event: Using Hybrid Cloud Solutions to Drive Business Innovation
On May 20th in Melville, NY, Converged Technology Group and key technology partners will hold a live event to help IT pros explore innovations in virtualized data center technologies and how those technologies work together to form the foundation for a solid hybrid cloud strategy. Attendees will learn about:
- Cisco’s Unified Computing System, a family of computing solutions designed to simplify the data center and deliver increased performance and management of business-critical applications.
- Dell Technologies XtremIO All-Flash Array, a storage array designed exclusively for flash that offers accelerated access to and performance of critical data in a scalable architecture.
- Dell Technologies Data Domain, a consolidated, software-defined-ready backup, archival and disaster recovery solution with high-speed deduplication.
- Sungard’s Availability Services, offering risk mitigation through a variety of managed IT services including business continuity and disaster recovery hosted in the cloud for always-on, always available access to business-critical data.
- Converged Technology Group’s Assist360, managed support services that can help IT pros keep their business-critical technology systems online and secure.
To register to attend the event, call Converged Technology Group at 621-468-5728.
- Public, private or hybrid cloud – which one is right for your business? Find out here: http://ow.ly/MvFw8.
- Worried about security in the cloud? Learn about Converged Technology Group’s Security as a Service solutions: http://ow.ly/MvGAF.
- Find out how managed services like Assist360 can support cloud computing: http://ow.ly/MvG9D.
About Converged Technology Group
Converged Technology Group is an award-winning Managed Services Partner (MSP) focused on improving IT performance and business outcomes while lowering the cost of technology support for businesses in healthcare, financial services, education, retail, legal and other cutting-edge industries. Located in Islandia, NY, and New York City, Converged Technology Group provides network infrastructure, unified communications, virtualized data center, cloud solutions and managed services to multinational enterprises. The company provides business-critical uptime all the time, and helps clients design, implement and operate their IT infrastructure, communication and computing systems for the greatest return on their IT investments. For more information on Converged Technology Group, please contact us at 631-468-5728 or email@example.com, and visit our website at www.convergedtechgroup.com.