Converged Technology Group Asks CIOs: Is Your Data Center Operating at Peak Performance?
Managed Services Partner to Host a Live Event to Help New York Companies Explore Data Center Optimization Solutions, Strategies
ISLANDIA, NY, March 11, 2015 – When the concept of virtualization was first introduced and enterprise organizations were able to exchange dozens of physical servers for just a handful of virtual servers in their data centers, scores of IT pros saw the immediate cost savings that could be had and jumped on the proverbial bandwagon. But the savings don’t have to stop there. According to Converged Technology Group (www.convergedtechgroup.com), an award-winning Managed Services Partner (MSP) serving clients throughout the Northeast, optimization of the virtual data center can provide organizations significant incremental savings, particularly when the right combination of technologies is deployed.
“Server consolidation was just the beginning of a multi-phase data center optimization strategy,” says Leo E. Galletta, President and CEO, Converged Technology Group. “Most IT pros today will admit they’re still struggling with virtual sprawl, under-performing virtual machines and overprovisioned machines that are consuming more capacity than is necessary. As corporate demands require a shift from cap-ex to op-ex thinking, enterprise customers are realizing they need to re-examine both their physical and virtual data centers to see how they can better manage both private and public cloud consumption to their advantage, improving business-critical application performance and reducing both costs and the risk of downtime in the process. That’s what data center optimization is about, and it’s something every IT pro should have on their agenda for 2015.”
A NYC Event: Optimizing the Virtualized Data Center
To help CIOs explore the advantages of optimizing the virtualized data center, the experts at Converged Technology Group are hosting an event in New York City on March 26th. During the event, Converged Technology Group and key technology partners will examine the ways enterprise CIOs can gain deeper visibility into the performance and efficiency of their existing virtualized data centers, and will explore solutions that are central to data center optimization today, including:
- Cisco’s Unified Computing System, a family of computing solutions designed to simplify the data center and deliver increased performance of business-critical applications.
- EMC’s XtremIO All-Flash Array, a storage array designed exclusively for flash that offers accelerated access to critical data in a scalable architecture.
- Sungard’s Availability Services, a variety of managed IT services including business continuity and disaster recovery hosted in the cloud for always-on, always available access to business-critical data.
- Converged Technology Group’s Assist360, managed support services that can help IT pros keep their business-critical technology systems online and secure.
To register to attend the event, call Converged Technology Group at 621-468-5728.
- Learn more about the virtualized data center here: http://ow.ly/J27vf.
- Download an eBook, “The Five Hidden Costs of IT Uptime”: http://bit.ly/1h7NecD.
- Find out how managed services like Assist360 can support IT infrastructure while lowering total cost of ownership: http://ow.ly/urpZz.
About Converged Technology Group
Converged Technology Group is an award-winning Managed Services Partner (MSP) focused on improving IT performance and business outcomes while lowering the cost of technology support for businesses in healthcare, financial services, education, retail, legal and other cutting-edge industries. Located in Islandia, NY, and New York City, Converged Technology Group provides network infrastructure, unified communications, virtualized data center, cloud solutions and managed services to multinational enterprises. The company provides business-critical uptime all the time, and helps clients design, implement and operate their IT infrastructure, communication and computing systems for the greatest return on their IT investments. For more information on Converged Technology Group, please contact us at 631-468-5728 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and visit our website at www.convergedtechgroup.com.