Converged Technology Group Ranked Among Top 501 Managed Service Providers
Ninth Annual MSP 501 Study Identifies World’s Most Progressive Information Technology MSPs
NEW YORK, June 1, 2016 – Converged Technology Group (www.convergedtechgroup.com), an award-winning Managed Services Partner (MSP) serving clients throughout the Northeast, announced today that it has been named one of the world’s most progressive 501 Managed Service Providers (MSPs) according to Penton Technology’s ninth-annual MSP 501 list and study. This year’s top MSP 501 companies include organizations from around the world and from diverse technology and business backgrounds. Collectively, they amassed $9.82 billion in sales in 2015 and increased their oversight of technology devices to more than 5.6 million.
“As organizations work to become more agile, driving business value through the adoption of technologies that will help them increase revenue and production, reduce cost and mitigate risk, they are finding themselves at a crossroads as it pertains to operational support,” says Leo E. Galletta, President and CEO, Converged Technology Group. “The availability of critical IT services which drive business outcomes affects the way their organizations operate and compete in the future. As a result, CIOs are taking an increasingly collaborative approach to managing their IT assets by partnering with accomplished MSPs like Converged Technology Group that have a proven track record for delivering best-in-class managed services. This is one of the reasons we are so proud to be counted among the world’s top managed service providers, particularly so in a year when MSPmentor tightened the reins on its criteria for inclusion in this prestigious list.”
The 2016 MSP 501 list is based on data collected by MSPmentor and its partner, Clarity Channel Advisors. Data was collected online from March through April 2016. The MSP 501 list recognizes top managed service providers based on metrics including recurring revenue, growth and other factors. In addition to a ranking on the MSP 501 list, every company that participated in the study has been assigned a score reflecting its intrinsic value. The measure, known as the Total Service Provider (TSP) score, evaluates an MSP’s mix of revenue from various activities, including consulting, cloud, reselling and managed services. “On behalf of Penton and MSPmentor, I would like to congratulate Converged Technology Group for its recognition as an MSP 501 honoree,” says Aldrin Brown, Editor in Chief, MSPmentor. “The managed service provider market is evolving at a rapid pace and the companies showcased on the 2016 MSP 501 list represent the most agile, flexible and innovative organizations in the industry.”
The complete 2016 MSP 501 list is available at MSPmentor. In addition to honoring Converged Technology Group, this year’s MSP 501 list and study showcased the following:
- The top ranked MSPs in North America
- The top MSPs in Europe,
- The Middle East and Africa
- The top MSPs in Asia, Australia and New Zealand
- The top Small Business MSPs
- The top vertical markets pursued by MSP 501 companies
- The leading tools they leverage to run their businesses
- The top technologies they provide to customers
- For over 10 years, Converged Technology Group has been a thought leader in the IT market, helping CIOs choose the right path to their future data centers. In June, Converged Technology Group will continue that tradition with two live events – one in New York City and the other in Melville, New York – to help IT pros explore the intricacies of hyperconverged solutions. To learn more, contact Converged Technology Group at 631-468-5728 or email@example.com.
- Did you know Converged Technology Group was also named one of the Pioneer 250 on the CRN 2016 MSP 500 list this year? Read more here: http://bit.ly/1qP9lM5.
- Find out how Converged Technology Group’s Assist360° managed services offering helps clients support their IT infrastructure while lowering total cost of ownership: http://bit.ly/1qP90t4.
- Explore the many ways Converged Technology Group helps clients use IT to enhance their business performance: http://bit.ly/1qPamE3.
About Converged Technology Group
Converged Technology Group is an award-winning Managed Services Partner (MSP) focused on improving IT performance and business outcomes while lowering the cost of technology support for businesses in healthcare, financial services, education, retail, legal and other cutting-edge industries. Located New York City and in Islandia, NY, Converged Technology Group provides enterprise networks, collaboration, data center, cloud solutions and managed services to regional and multinational enterprises. The company provides business-critical uptime all the time, and helps clients design, implement and operate their IT infrastructure, communication and computing systems for the greatest return on their IT investments. For more information on Converged Technology Group, please contact us at 631-468-5728 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and visit our website at www.convergedtechgroup.com.
Penton is an innovative information services company that empowers nearly 20 million business decision makers in markets that drive more than 12 trillion dollars in purchases each year. Our products inform with rich industry insights and workflow tools; engage through dynamic events, education and networking; and advance business with powerful marketing services programs. Penton is the way smart businesses buy, sell and grow. Headquartered in New York, Penton is privately owned by MidOcean Partners and Wasserstein & Co., LP. For additional information on the company and its businesses, visit www.penton.com or follow us on Twitter @PentonNow.